Brookdale Northwest Reno
5165 Summit Ridge Court Reno NV 89523
We offer several types of assistance for residents in assisted living, as well as more specialized assistance for those in memory care. Some of the services we offer include:
- Assistance with hygiene and grooming
- Emergency response system in each bedroom and bathroom
- Medication management
- Behavior monitoring and intervention (memory care)
- Alarmed exterior doors (memory care)
- Daily structured activities and specialized dining program (memory care)
- All public and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Transportation to medical appointments
We want our seniors to enjoy retirement life, which is why we strive to take away the disadvantages of single living and home ownership. Instead of sitting alone and watching TV, you can join friends for a card game, attend a yoga class, go out to dinner with a group of friends or settle down by the fireplace and listen to live concerts while enjoying a glass of wine. If you are in the mood to be pampered, you can enjoy our full service beauty salon or whirlpool spa. We offer transportation for shopping, dining and entertainment in town.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A good tour!
My tour of the Brookdale Northwest Reno went very well. When I arrived, there was someone ready to take me on a tour. They were able to answer any questions and take me around the building. It was a good experience....
My Aunt stayed at Brookdale (she called it Brookhell) for a few months and contracted C-Diff while there, amongst other things. I thought the food looked awful too. Her laptop computer was [Removed] from her...
Very good community
Very clean, very nice staff, overall a nice place.See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.