Brookdale North Boulder
3350 30th Street Boulder CO 80301
Life at Brookdale North Boulder is vibrant and fun, allowing residents to thrive while we handle all the maintenance and chores that are associated with home ownership. Our staff is available around the clock, giving residents the peace of mind that assistance is nearby when needed. Brookdale North Boulder helps residents simplify their lives and while still being actively engaged in the community.
We offer an extensive array of services and amenities, which include:
- Housekeeping and flat linen services
- Transportation services to medical appointments, local shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds, maintained by residents
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Arts and crafts studio
- Billiards room
- General store and cafe
- Concierge services available every day of the week
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Peace of Mind
So far everything is working out pretty well for my uncle here at this community. They are caring for him and his needs well. He says the staff is kind and helpful, they are treating him well. I'm not in...
Feel Like Home
I really like this community they are truly wonderful here. They have really gone out their way to help me get settled in. Everyone is pleasant and sweet and willing to help at any time. The place looks amazing...
Brookdale seems like a nice place. From what we can tell, the facility is always clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and attentive and they seem willing to help in any way they can. The other residents...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.