Brookdale North Augusta
105 North Hills Drive North Augusta SC 29841
Our staff is committed to encouraging independence and individuality at all times while also being ready to provide high quality care services when needed. Each resident at Brookdale North Augusta receives a personalized assisted living plan. With service fees based on needs, our residents pay for what they need and don't pay for what they don't. Service plans are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet changing needs.
Brookdale North Augusta residents receive a wide range of care services which include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living from a highly trained staff
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals selected by a registered dietician
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Care oversight from professional nurses
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.