Brookdale Mount Vernon Drive
1775 Mount Vernon Drive Northwest Cleveland TN 37311
At Brookdale Mount Vernon, we have a carefully chosen staff that is passionate about caring for seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. We know that each person with dementia is an individual with dreams and hopes and it is our goal to provide individualized care that celebrates each resident. Our program has evolved and adapted over the last 25 years to become what it is today - an innovative care technique that encourages engagement, purpose and a strong sense of self.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Mount Vernon encourage each resident to life a life of purpose and meaning. They include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus, dining assistance and consistent seating
- Celebration of daily moments of success
- Individualized care that identifies and responds to the unique needs of each resident
- A choice of a private apartment or a companion suite
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice place!
My loved one was only here for a brief stay, but I thought they did a fantastic job overall, I'd give them top marks across the board. Everyone was very friendly, the care they provided was excellent, and...
Nice place, overall
Everything has been going well here so far. The care staff are all very friendly, and they do a great job keeping the residents active and providing a good social setting. They make sure people spend a good...
great place when you walk i...
great place when you walk in until you leave...the place is beautiful and the staff was greatSee all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.