14016 Turnberry Lane Midlothian VA 23113
At Brookdale Midlothian, residents enjoy private apartment homes in our intimate and single story community that is easily accessible for our residents who have limited mobility. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Midlothian include:
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Three nutritious and well-balanced meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Assistance with personal needs including grooming and hygiene
- Activities and social programming that enhance the lives of residents
- Access to a trained staff around the clock
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Scheduled transportation services for appointments
Residents quickly feel at home at Brookdale Midlothian with our warm and welcoming staff eager to develop meaningful relationships and ready to provide care services when needed. We offer both memory care and assisted living care that is highly personalized, striving to honor individuality and promote independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Midlothian gets my recommendation!!
The staff at this community are really nice and management is quick to resolve issues.They have recently gotten all new management and they are doing a good job. The food is impressive. They offer a lot of...
Changed my mind
I thought this would be a good fit for my father. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Then I did some searching onine for reviews and complaints. Wow. Talk about a nightmare. A local tv station has a...
Met with Theo. He was efficient and thorough. We viewed 3 suites, renovated and not. He was ready for us even though we were early. He realized that we are on a fact finding mission and did not want to waste...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.