430 North Union Road Manteca CA 95337
Our campus provides a continuum of care services, including independent living, assisted living and memory care for seniors living with Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. We know that every resident is unique and has different needs, which is why we work with each resident to develop a personalized care plan to address those needs.
Brookdale Manteca is highly regarded throughout the region as an exceptional senior community where residents continue to live even if needs change over time. Our luxurious community offers resort-style services and amenities, including:
- Weekly happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Daily fitness classes
- Regular group outings to local attractions, shops and restaurants
- Three homemade meals served daily in our dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Scheduled transportation services available
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very Nice Place
My loved one is still adjusting to her new surroundings. We have no complaints about anything the community inside and out is spotless very clean. The staff is friendly and kind and helpful when needed. They...
Food is exceptional!!
I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since he has made the move into this community . He is absolutely loving it and I am comfortable with the quality of care he has been receiving...
My loved one is doing well!
My loved one is doing fairly okay at this Brookdale location. They are doing what they can to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. My loved one is happy with the situation.See all 31 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.