Brookdale Lawndale Park
4400 Lawndale Drive Greensboro NC 27455
Our intimate community is warm, welcoming and easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. We treat each resident like family, and we are ready to provide assistance as needed while promoting independence and individuality. Brookdale Lawndale Park offers residents a choice of apartment style homes for the ideal floor plan and layout that best suits their needs. Spacious and inviting common areas encourage community engagement.
Brookdale Lawndale Park is an active and vibrant community offering resort-style amenities and high-quality services, including:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with walking path and gardens
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- A choice of private or companion suites featuring kitchenettes, individual climate controls and private baths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They did a nice tour here with my brother, the staff did a good job showing him around and answering all his questions. We just felt that this community was too big and did not fit in the budget we had in...
Seemed more like a hospital with mini nursing type stations through the facility. Also the rooms where not what I was looking for as they did not have apartment type rooms. The sales staff was very knowledgeable...
The facility appeared to be clean, up to-date, and well staffed. Residents appeared to be engaged. There were a variety of rooms to fit a variety of needsSee all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.