500 Brouwers Drive Latrobe PA 15650
At Brookdale Latrobe, the vibrancy of our city overflows into our community. We are proud to be a home for our residents, a place where they flourish while receiving customized care services and resort-style amenities. Residents choose from four different apartment styles to find one that best meets their lifestyle and budget needs. Each home has individual climate control, private baths and stunning view of the countryside or our courtyard.
We have a holistic approach to care that addresses the overall health of residents and not just physical care needs. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Latrobe include:
- Activities schedule planned by our Life Enrichment Director that understand and address the interests and needs of our residents
- Exercise and movement classes specifically for seniors
- Ample opportunities for family involvement in events and care
- A strong partnership with the local community, supporting local charities and events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice Tour of This Community
I had a good tour of this community. It appeared to be well maintained. The community looked nice and clean. The staff was kind and informative. It was a nice experience. There were many factors that played...
best place to be
I am really pleased with Brookdale Latrobe. I am pleased everything. I have no complaints. If you are a family member or a person that has to be in that situation this facility is really the best place to...
It's been good so far. It's a nice place.
It's been good so far. It's a nice place. I don't have any complaints at this point. Everyone is really friendly, and they take good care of my loved one. This seemed to be in the same price range...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.