Brookdale Lake Ridge
3940 Prince William Parkway Woodbridge VA 22192
Brookdale Lake Ridge offers a continuum of care on our campus, meaning that if care needs change, residents stay in their homes without worrying about finding a new community with new service offerings. Our well-trained and committed staff value independence and individuality, while being readily available around-the-clock to offer a helping hand when needed.
Our luxurious services and resort-like community offerings include:
- A variety of apartment floor plans and layouts so residents can choose the one that best meets their lifestyle needs
- Spacious, light-filled accommodations with kitchenette, individual heating and air and private bath
- Outdoor gardens and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Enclosed courtyard that ensures our residents safety
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My New Home
I have been doing fine in my new community. I have not got involved in the activities they offer but I played bingo from time to time. I have very good lunches and the majority of the time it is good food....
Brookdale Senior Life Solutions
Since moving here I've had time to meet lots of nice people. Mostly other residents. The management is bright and cheerful. My medical people are very knowledgeable,and my dietitian is cooperating with...
It's Been A Good Experience
My husband likes it here very much and the match is good for him. The staff are friendly and stay on top of things. I think he likes the food and has not complained, I think it is decent. I have not detected...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.