Brookdale Lake Charles
2420 Country Club Road Lake Charles LA 70605
Brookdale Lake Charles is a beautiful community with a variety of apartments styles from which to choose. Our seniors and their families thoroughly enjoy our numerous common areas, including:
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Library with Internet access
- Full-service beauty salon
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds for easy access
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Parlor for socializing and relaxing
- Activity room with craft supplies, games and other entertainment options
Our restaurant-style dining room provides fine, chef-prepared meals served by an attentive wait staff. Residents love our home-cooked meals and delicious desserts, which include favorites such as cornmeal-fried catfish and Southern pecan pie. While most residents prefer to dine in the dining room with friends, you may have meals delivered to your apartment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very impressed with the facility, friendly staff, and liked what they had to offer, seemed like very genuine, up front people with very good activities, etc. Do wish there apartments looked more like an apartment...
Mom is getting more comfortable
My mother is adjusting well at Brookdale Lake Charles. The staff meets her needs but sometimes they could be more attentive and could use more help. She isn't involved in activities but they encourage her...
Going well so far...
They've been good. There were a couple of communication issues but they have since been resolved. They are doing a good job. He isn't active so they are attempting to get him involved. My father is...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.