Brookdale Kettleman Lane
2150 West Kettleman Lane Lodi CA 95242
Brookdale Kettleman Lane is dedicated to providing quality care for residents with dementia, respecting their individuality, promoting choice and working to develop a true sense of self and belonging in our community. We have a holistic approach to care that we called 'Optimum Life.' Residents thrive and live their 'Optimum Life' through our services that meet not only physical, but social, spiritual, mental, emotional and intellectual needs.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- A gentle daily structure to each day that gives residents peace of mind and comfort
- Award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Pet-friendly accommodations for pets under 20 pounds
- Personalized care plans to address individual concerns and needs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.