10108 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142
We offer activities that foster reminiscence, curiosity and an opportunity to connect with others, such as:
- Science projects and demonstrations
- Themed meals and parties
- Familiar tasks like baking and clean up
- Raised bed gardening
- Pet therapy
- Church services and hymn sing-alongs
- Games including cards, bingo and bocce ball
Our caring staff provides health and wellbeing services and programs designed for both security and comfort:
- Specially trained memory care staff available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with grooming and hygiene needs
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Visiting physicians and physical therapists
- Hospice services
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- Onsite beautician
- Alarmed exterior doors and enclosed courtyard
- Chronic disease and behavior monitoring
Our dining services have been recognized as the best in the industry for their specially designed menus and environment that cater to the needs of those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Menus include old fashioned favorite meals, finger foods, dining assistance and a consistent mealtime routine.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good Tour, But Not the One for Us
My tour of this community went well. This is a nice looking community. Everything looked nice and clean, and well maintained. The staff was friendly and nice. There were many factors that played into where...
I Enjoyed My Tour
I toured this facility for my mother it was pleasant tour. It is a nice looking community. Everybody was very kind and friendly. The staff was nice and very informative. The residents was pleasant and welcoming....
Good Experience, but Expensive
I think overall the experience with Brookdale Kenosha has been very good. My only complaint about the facility would be that it is very expensive to live there. You are paying for every little extra thing there....See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.