Brookdale Juan Tabo Place
3920 Juan Tabo Place Northeast Albuquerque NM 87111
Our studio apartments can be either private or shared and all of them offer relaxing mountain or courtyard views. Our community is designed with the specialized needs of memory care residents in mind with many unique features, including:
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Cottage setting with spacious common areas
- Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
- Walk in shower with built in safety features
- Interior circular hallways that allow for safe wandering
- Staff is continually trained in up to date dementia care practices
Relatives and residents alike love our compassionate staff, who are able to help with medication needs, grooming, hygiene, as well as behavior and health monitoring. Our full time licensed nurse is always available and we can accommodate both respite stays and hospice needs. We have a registered dietician who plans meals that are designed for the nutritional needs of seniors with dementia.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This is a nice community .We did like the tour and the staff. The community was clean and the variety of the meals are appealing. We are thinking aboout moving are mother into this community for care. We liked...
They Have Been Wonderful
It has been gong well so far. My mom is happy here. My sibling toured the community and liked the atmosphere. It looks nice and open with an aviary area and some cats that like to hang out with the residents....
The staff at this community where friendly and very helpful to my mother and I during our tour. They made sure to take there time and answer any questions we had for them in detail as well as show us all of...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.