Brookdale High Point
201 West Hartley Drive High Point NC 27265
At Brookdale High Point, we offer exceptional senior care services for residents needing assistance with activities of daily living. Our intimate community is specifically designed to cater to our residents, offering private apartment homes and cozy common areas that encourage community engagement and involvement.
Our community is vibrant and fun, with a staff dedicated to caring for our residents. Our luxurious amenities and premiere services include:
- Personalized care plans, regularly reviewed for accuracy
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- A choice of private apartments or companion suites with private baths and spacious closets
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Secured and alarmed exterior doors for the safety of residents
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the right fit
Brookdale High Point did not give me the homey feeling I was looking for in a community for my mother in law. It was not as well-kept as other communities I had seen. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable...
I had a pleasant tour of this community. Everything looked nice.
Peace of Mind
My friend has been there for a month and so far, I have seen nothing that causes me any alarm or concern. Staff is very friendly, Activities lady is exceptional at what she does. They show concern for their...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.