Brookdale Heritage Plaza
1560 Davidson Street Southeast Albany OR 97321
Our community provides a comfortable home-like environment with amenities that include:
- Resident-run cafe and general store
- Well-stocked library with a variety of reading material
- Resident storage spaces
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Transportation for shopping, dining, entertainment and appointments
- Billiards room
- Courtyard with seating areas, raised garden beds and greenhouse
- Private bath with walk-in showers
- Kitchenettes with stove top, refrigerator and microwave
We provide a variety of activities and outings that make each day fun, allowing quality time to spend with friends. At-home activities include favorites such as happy hour, live musical performances, educational seminars, painting classes and exercise groups. We also enjoy taking day trips to local casinos, the Newport Aquarium and excursions into Portland or Eugene for cultural events or other attractions.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I'm so glad I found this place! My mom had been in a competitor's senior living complex and she was stuffed into a tiny studio apartment that was very pricey.The staff were very distant and inflexible...
OK - we visited Heritage yesterday for lunch and a tour. [Removed], our representative, did a great job. So far, this is the best we've seen for meeting Mom's requirements. However, we do not want...
It's the People
Although I haven't lived here a full year I feel like I'm at home. The people who work and live here are extraordinary. It is obvious the people who work here from management to housekeeping, maintenance...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.