Brookdale Hendersonville East
2601 Chimney Rock Rd Hendersonville NC 28792
Brookdale Hendersonville East offers two levels of care, independent and assisted living. Life in our community is carefree and easy, allowing our seniors to take advantage of the luxurious services and amenities in our community, which include:
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas with raised beds
- Full-service hair salon for hairstyling, manicures and facials
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A choice of accommodations and floor plans with individual climate controls, spacious closets and kitchenettes
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Licensed nurse and registered nurse on-site around the clock
- Personalized care services that are regularly reviewed and monitored
- Daily, life-enriching activities and programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Outstanding staff. Well-ran.
A good your!
Brookdale was a very nice community to tour. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming. The facility was more independent, and my parents need more help with things like laundry and housekeeping. It would...
They love it!!
My loved ones are enjoying themselves at the Brookdale. They say that they are the best they have ever been! They like their apartment, it has a balcony and they like feeding the birds. It has truly been a...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.