2101 Deyerle Avenue Harrisonburg VA 22801
Our community, nestled in the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountains, offers premiere assisted living and memory care services. From the design of our community building to our active social calendar and welcoming staff, everything about our community strives to enhance the lives of our residents. We offer a range of services and amenities to meet the unique needs of residents, including:
- Around the clock assistance with daily living activities
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of studio, shared studio, one-bedroom and private suite apartment-style homes
- Spacious accommodations with carpeting and individual heating and air
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Getting along fine!
We have been very pleased with this community. They are very good and my step dad is enjoying it. They do offer plenty of activities. The community is always clean ans neat and we liked that they were a...
Nice Community, Our Tour Was Nice
We really enjoyed our experience during our tour here at this community. This is a really good community, they treated us very good on our tour. The community looks nice. From what we saw it appeared to be...
My mom is doing well here and seems to be happy. the food has recently gotten better over the time we have been here. The staff here is wonderful and caring. Alot of the activities seem to be great to help...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.