1401 North Broadway Street Greenville OH 45331
At Brookdale Greenville, our dedicated staff works closely with each resident to provide highly personalized care tailored to the unique needs of each person. In both our assisted living community and memory care units, we are committed to helping each resident maintain a level of independence that is safe for them.
Clare Bridge is our award-winning memory care unit and offers the routine and stability that residents with memory impairment need, while also encouraging them to live purposeful and meaningful lives.
Our long list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services, including bed sheets and towels
- Nursing services available around the clock to address medical issues as they arise
- Medication management and administration
- Door to door transportation services for shopping, dining and appointments
- On-site library offering regular print, large print, and audio books
- Outdoor walking and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Taking Good Care of My Parents
This is a nice community, and my parents are doing well since their move here. I like the staff, they are caring for them well, and they are very patient. They seem to enjoy the meals severed. I have not heard...
I highly recommend.
The level of care at Brookdale has fit my mom well, she was not appropriate for a nursing home. I did not want her in a setting affiliated with a nursing home. She has memory issues that prevented her living...
They have been extremely helpful.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.