155 Serral Drive Greeneville TN 37745
At Brookdale Greeneville, our staff is dedicated to providing personalized care services that help our residents thrive. Our enjoy a wide range of care services and amenities to make the most of their retirement years, including:
- Access to trained caregivers to aid in activities of daily living
- Individualized care plans rooted in a person-centered care approach
- Familiar routine and gentle schedule for residents with dementia
- A focus on health and wellness
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Doorstep delivery for personal care products
- Homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
Our community provides private apartment homes so that residents can their enjoy privacy. Our community has several luxurious common areas including a sun room, a family room with a fireplace and a large courtyard. Brookdale Greenville is elegant yet intimate and easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Caring staff, good food, great programs! My mother is happy and content and receives the special care she needs for dementia. Brookdale is definitely a cut above.
They did a very good job.
We used Wellington for a short respite stay. I was very very pleased with them, next to being at home it was the very best place for him to be. As a vegetarian, he was happy with the meals, though he does eat...
Review of respite care at Wellington Place Greeneville TN
Wellington Place was a very nice facility and the staff were excellent. My mother only stayed for respite but her comment was if you can't be home there is no better place. I found the administrator and...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.