Brookdale Grayson View
29 Grayson View Court Selinsgrove PA 17870
Residents at Brookdale Grayson View receive individualized and customized care services that meets their unique medical and lifestyle needs. Residents enjoy a range of apartment styles and floor plans which affords them the opportunity to choose the style best suited to their needs. Brookdale Grayson View is a warm and welcoming community with several common areas where residents often gather to entertain visitors or develop meaningful relationships with each other.
The community amenities at Brookdale Grayson View work together with quality care services to help residents thrive in their retirement. Services and amenities include:
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and gardening areas
- Movie theater and billiards room for the enjoyment of residents
- Full-service dining room with a private dining area for entertaining visitors
- Ice cream parlor
- Beauty salon
- Spacious apartment homes with a kitchenette, private bath and walk-in closets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very happy with the attention and car...
Very happy with the attention and care given to my relative residing at this facility when an accidental fall happened. Staff was very friendly and helpful from day one. When touring facility residents voluntarily...
Review of Emeritus at Grayson View Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Selinsgrove, PA
Nice facility. Very homey and seemed like the residents were very happy and active. The staff we met were friendly and helpful.
Very nice place!
Overall we're very pleased with how things have gone with Emeritus at Grayson View, I'd give it top marks across the board. It's a clean, well kept, nice looking community, and the staff all seem...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.