Brookdale Fort Walton Beach
233 Carmel Drive Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
Brookdale Fort Walton Beach was designed to put our residents first. With plenty of room to socialize, entertain and develop new friendships, our community is intimate and easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Residents enjoy relaxing in our sun room, tending to our garden and catching up on reading with our large selection of books in the library.
Our vibrant community offers a range of services and amenities which include:
- Personalized assisted living services delivered in a compassionate manner that protects privacy
- Unique care plans that are regularly reviewed to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with meals chosen by registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation services
- Emergency response and fire safety systems
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We had a decent tour of this community. However from what we were shown the community could use some updating. The staff we met was friendly, and polite. It was a good experience, but this was not the right...
Not Enough Information
When I went over that day and the person I had an appointment with was not there. One of the girls that work there gave me a little information.I didn't get anything from them and I was hoping I would....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.