Brookdale Fort Collins
1008 Rule Drive Fort Collins CO 80525
Our community provides personalized assisted living services, encouraging independence and individuality, while respecting privacy and readily offering assistance when needed. We treat each resident like family, getting to know their history and medical needs while working towards future goals and dreams. The expert staff at Brookdale Fort Collins work closely with each resident to develop a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet needs as they change.
As a premier community in the region, Brookdale Fort Collins offers extensive services and amenities, including:
- Three homemade meals serve daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- A choice of apartment style and floor plans
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenette, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A nice tour for care
We toured this community for care that we required. The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given. They had a nice variety of meals on the menu and activities are...
Tour for loved one
This was a nice tour We found the staff to be very professional and had good levels of care. We liked all the activities that would have been offered. I suggest this community to other families for the needs...
Brookdale FC has unique group - Crossings - that's for more functioning memory residents and that's a great fit for my husband. Plus 1 bedroom options (better than smaller studio). They are the standard...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.