Brookdale North Loveland
2895 North Empire Loveland CO 80538
At Brookdale North Loveland, our residents enjoy private apartment homes in an intimate community that ensures easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our professional and compassionate staff perfectly balances independence with assistance to create an environment where seniors thrive. As a leader in senior care solutions, Brookdale North Loveland offers holistic care services that meet a wide range of needs.
We offer a range of luxurious services and resort-like amenities, including:
- Full-service dining room and private dining room for family celebrations
- Outdoor courtyard, gardening areas and walking paths
- Pet-friendly senior living
- A choice of apartment-style homes
- Spacious apartments featuring walk-in closets, walk-in showers and kitchenettes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I had the best tour and enjoyed the tour. [Removed] was awesome! Helpful, knowledgeable! i met many other staff members as well many residents all were wearing happy faces and full of energy. I found the suites...
Comfort for dad!!
My father is doing very well since moving to the Brookdale. The place is very clean and the meals are very good, my father says he gets enough food. They have a lot of activities, my father loves to play the...
The staff is okay and they are taking care of me. The food is okay most of the time. I would recommend this community if I knew what the person was coming for. I just don't like that they have much older...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.