4613 West Willow Road Enid OK 73703
At Brookdale Enid residents enjoy private apartment homes with plenty of comfortable, cozy common areas that encourage social interaction and aid in developing lasting friendships. Our staff is passionate about providing quality senior care services and helping residents with activities of daily living in a way that encourages independence and individuality.
Brookdale Enid is a vibrant community where residents thrive on our extensive offering of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals served daily in our dining room with snacks available throughout the day
- Regular housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Trained staff available around the clock
- Enriching and fun programs and social events
- Emergency response system
- On-site library
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Each resident receives a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet evolving needs. Our service fees are based on needs so residents only pay for the care they need.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my sister and I have no complaints of how things had went. I was pleased with the presentation the staff had prepared for us and thought they did a great job...
We are so pleased that we found this community it has been a great source of comfort for us. My mother in law is doing very well she is getting more comfortable in her new surroundings. She is starting to make...
This looked like a fantastic community when we visited. The people we met were nice. They do seem to offer some nice amenities. We did find that our loved one did not need all of the services they offered....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.