Brookdale Eddy Pond West
669 Washington Street Auburn MA 01501
We work closely with each resident and their families to create personalized care plans that meet the unique needs of each resident. We offer both assisted living and memory care services in a community that feels like home. At Brookdale Eddy Pond West we are proud of the dedication of our staff and rest assured that they are able to provide high quality care services that maintain dignity and preserve privacy.
Brookdale Eddy Pond West is a vibrant community that strives to engage residents while offering premium care services. Amenities and services provided at our community include:
- Enclosed outdoor area with walking paths and gardening areas
- A full-service dining room and a private dining room for celebrating with friends and family
- Beauty salon offering manicures, facials and hairstyling
- A choice of private or companion apartment style homes
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Value for care
We toured this community for the care for mom. The staff was caring and able to answer the questions that we had. We did like the room and the menu of the healthy meals that are offered. We liked the list...
This place is too expensive for my mom.
3 years ago, this was a caring, efficient facility. Since Brookdale has taken over, it is in rapid decline. Short on staffing, uneducated staff, poor personal care, and increasingly overpriced. Very unsatisfactory...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.