Brookdale East Wichita
9191 East 21st Street North Wichita KS 67206
At Brookdale East Wichita, we recognize that our residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia appreciate familiarity and a gentle routine. Our home-like decor and intimate community quickly puts residents at ease. With an enclosed courtyard, garden areas and sun room, residents can safely enjoy the outdoors and explore the community without a fear of becoming confused. Residents journey through a familiar schedule each day that gives them peace of mind and allows them to engage in our community. Each day brings moments of success to every individual by including:
- Daily physical activity including walking, dancing or group exercise
- Morning mental stimulation that encourages residents to reminisce or participate in a discussion group
- Practicing daily life skills that bring purpose and meaning
- Life-enriching activities that are centered around the interests and abilities of each resident
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and comfort
They have a nice menu with a good variety. They do have activities for the residents who want to participate. The community is bright and has a nice atmosphere. We would recommend the care and value of this...
The Closeness Is Convenient
All is going well for my parents. We need extra care to ensure they won't fall. Dad has not fallen and they are taking good care of him with their supervision. They enjoy the meals and activities. My sisters...
Well Proportioned Meals!!
I really like that the staff are all friendly and interact very well with the residents. The meals look very good and healthy she hasn't mentioned anything negative about them. I feel that she is in a safe...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.