400 West El Pintado Danville CA 94526
At Brookdale Danville, we offer innovative memory care services that encourage a true sense of choice, self and independence in our residents while we are readily available to offer quality care when needed. Our residents have comfort and peace of mind from our gentle daily routine that includes mental and physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and engaging in life-enhancing activities. Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Danville include:
- An award-winning dining program that offers dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Ongoing training for staff to ensure we are delivering the most innovative and progressive care
- Private or companion suites with walk-in showers
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We Pleased With This Community
We are very pleased with all this community has done for us. My mother in law in doing amazing. It is a good looking community, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have an excellent...
Review of Brookdale Danville - Danville, CA
We toured here. We decided that there are too many patients who need constant attention but don’t have the staff to back it up. Granted we were there on a Saturday. The pricing is also misleading. The prices...
Review of Brookdale Danville-Danville, Ca
On my visit here in our search for a place for our mother with dementia, I was very impressed. This is a very warm, caring, clean community. The people working here pay very close attention to the needs of...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.