Brookdale Cushing Park
200 West Farm Pond Road Framingham MA 01702
The staff at Brookdale Cushing Park is dedicated to providing personalized high quality care services that celebrate individuality. We provide three levels of care ranging form independent services to assisted living to memory care. Each level of care enjoys their own activities suitable to their interests and abilities. Activities and programs take place in our community as well as outside in the community taking advantage of our prime location near Boston's local attractions.
We offer resort-style amenities and services that include:
- Access to a trained staff around the clock
- Life enriching programs and activities that provide a sense of purpose and community engagement
- Fine dining with delicious, well-balanced meals served restaurant-style
- Scheduled transportation
- Ongoing monitoring of health and wellness
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.