Brookdale Clear Lake
780 West Bay Area Boulevard Webster TX 77598
We offer many exciting options for recreation, education and socialization. Activities are tailored to individual needs and interests. Current resident favorites include:
- Individualized exercise classes
- Movies in our private theater
- Spa treatments in our beauty salon
- Poker tournaments in our card room
- Outings to visit local theatre groups and attractions
- Cocktail hour
- Tai Chi
- Arts and crafts
- Educational and health seminars
- Church services
Our graciously appointed apartments come in many sizes and floor plans, ranging from one-bedroom/one-bath all the way up to two-bedroom/two-bath units with dens and two balconies. All apartments feature:
- Walk-in closets
- Full-size kitchens
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Balconies or patios
- 24-hour emergency call systems
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual climate controls
Our community is designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our four courtyards include exclusive amenities such as a pool and hot tub, putting green, large rose garden and a koi pond. Indoor amenities include a restaurant-style dining room, bistro, private dining room and library.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Overall dad is doing good
Dad has not yet started to participate in any of the daily activities offered. The marketing person was helpful, kind and made us feel like this community was the right choice. He loves the food and they have...
Good Tour of This Community
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well overall. The community looked nice, and everything was well-kept. The staff was kind, and polite. It was a good tour, and nice experience....
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, everything was well-kept. The staff was kind, and polite. It was a good experience...See all 47 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.