140 Carriage Club Drive Mooresville NC 28117
At Brookdale Churchill, we offer a continuum of care services in our community, giving residents and their families peace of mind, knowing they can remain on our campus if needs change over time. We work closely with residents and their families to ease transitions into care communities. Brookdale Churchill is an active and vibrant community with a wide range of care services and luxurious amenities, which include:
- Engaging socials and activities that are fun and life-enhancing
- Beauty salon
- Bistro and ice cream parlor
- Restaurant-style dining serving home-style cooking three times daily
- A choice of different apartment styles and floor plans with kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Super nice community. I think my mom would enjoy living there. Seems clean, modern, upbeat, and homey.
Our family has been very pleased with the staff! They have worked with us to find the best solution for mom.
I like the care at this community. The community is improving a lot of the community with small changes. The staff are caring and do keep me informed on her progress. The meals are appealing. They do offer...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.