Brookdale Centennial Park
350 Union Blvd Englewood OH 45322
At Brookdale Centennial Park we value the life of our residents and seek to create meaningful connections with each and every person that calls Centennial Park home. Our well-trained and compassionate staff encourages residents to remain as independent as possible while providing the care and services each person needs. With highly personalized service plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted, we ensure that each resident is receiving the appropriate level of care.
In addition to personalized service, we also offer:
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing and hygiene assistance
- Private apartments in a home-like environment
- Three nutritious and delicious meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Nursing services
- Life enrichment programming that meets a variety of interests and capabilities
Stop by Brookdale Centennial Park today to see assisted living at its best!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very loving staff
All the staff is very nice. They are very nice to my parents and they treat them very well. We visit often and at first, I thought the staff was friendlier to them because of that. Some of the residents do...
It is Going As Good As It Can Be
my dad is doing fine in this community. He has a nice apartment. You walk in to an area with the TV and a kitchenette. His room has a bathroom, I think it looks comfortable. He is enjoying the pizza parties...
Review of Brookdale Centennial Park - Englewood, OH
Great place great folks. One of our top choices. Ultimately the reason we chose another facility was location and convenience for family and friends.See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.