Brookdale Canopy Oaks
9070 Southwest 80th Avenue Ocala FL 34481
Residents at Brookdale Canopy Oaks choose from a variety of apartment homes to fit their unique needs. We offer private rooms and friendship suites and three different floor plans. Additionally, residents enjoy all our community has to offer including an outdoor area featuring two courtyards with gazebos, an on-site library, three activity rooms and even an ice cream parlor.
Brookdale Canopy Oaks strives to offer exceptional care services and amenities to all who call our community home. Services and amenities include:
- Access to our network of strong partnerships in the local medical community
- Wellness, social, cultural and educational programming
- Home cooked with meals prepared with fresh ingredients
- A caring and professional staff that strives to develop lasting relationships with residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour with care
We toured this community. We did have dinner here and it was very good. The staff was nice and very friendly. We liked the clean community that had activities for the residents who wanted to participate. We...
We love it!
They are very good and [Removed] one of my husbands aides is very good, she's fantastic. The activities director is great and keeps things for the residents to do. My husband loves the food and the community...
Things were going well until the head nurse started to call off sick. They are already very short staffed and really need more help. When we toured the place, we were told there would be a nurse 24/7. The thing...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.