3615 South Mebane Street Burlington NC 27215
Brookdale Burlington offers private apartments homes in a home-like community. With several common areas, an engaging social calendar, beautiful outdoor living spaces, restaurant style dining and accessibility for residents with limited mobility, Brookdale Burlington has it all.
Our well-trained staff encourages independence while being ready to help with assisted living services around the clock. We are a vibrant community with an array of services and amenities that include:
- Volumes of books in regular and large print in our on-site library
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Medication management and support
- Outdoor walking paths, courtyard and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and Comfort.
The care at this community has been very nice. We like the staff and like knowing that the community is clean with a nice environment. The menu is appealing and they offer nice activities for the residents...
This was a great place and the help was outstanding.
My brother is doing very well and has adjusted well since his move. We are very satisfied. The only thing we have had a concern with is for one, the halls sometimes really smelled like urine. They did explain...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.