Brookdale Brushy Creek
2010 Brushy Creek Road Greer SC 29650
Residents at Brookdale Bushy Creek enjoy personalized care services that meet their needs while encouraging independence and celebrating the individuality of each resident. Our residents receive assistance with activities of daily living in a secure, home-like environment when it is no longer safe or possible for them to live on their own. Brookdale Bushy Creek is an active and vibrant community where our residents thrive through our high quality services and luxurious amenities which include:
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with walk-in shower, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly accommodations welcomes smaller animals
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area and walking paths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I Was Bailed On
I got a date and time for our tour meeting. The sales person called that morning to confirm our time. When I got there he was not there and there was no management just the staff were there. That really turned...
Overall we're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Brushy Creek! The facility is clean and well kept, and it has a comfortable homey feel! The staff is friendly and they do a very good...
Great care for our Mom
We're very happy with Brookdale Brushy Creek. We rest easy with our mother being there. We have observed that she gets good care from gentle people. The therapists are great, we think this will be valuable...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.