Brookdale Broken Arrow
4001 South Aspen Avenue Broken Arrow OK 74011
At Brookdale Broken Arrow residents receive a high level of personal care services in our intimate one-story community. We offer a continuum of care where residents can rest knowing that they can stay in their private apartment homes as needs change over time. Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities at Brookdale Broken Arrow including:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet individual needs
- A secure environment for residents in need of memory care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
- A choice of private or companion apartments or suites with kitchenette and private bath
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Bit Expensive, but Overall Good Tour
I had an excellent tour of this community. I toured it for my parents, and their needs. The community looked great, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff I met was friendly, and informative. My...
Unfortunately my father in law has since passed away. However our experiences with this community was a pleasant one. We did feel he was safe, and in good hands. This is a wonderful community, and we were...
A Very Safe Community
They staff are doing a good job with my dad. They are super friendly and they have been emailing me with anything that comes up. He is overall happier and he is a lot safer. They have activities available...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.