Brookdale Bradenton Gardens
5612 26th Street West Bradenton FL 34207
Residents at Brookdale Bradenton Gardens choose from studio and deluxe apartment homes. All apartments include accessible bathrooms, individual climate control and emergency call systems to ensure comfort and wellness at all times. Our community is vibrant and engaging, where residents enjoy a strong sense of belonging and purpose.
Life at Brookdale Bradenton Gardens is focused around the happiness and wellness of our residents. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Strong relationships with local medical providers to give residents the best care available
- A tenured and experienced staff that participates in continuing educational opportunities
- Enriching activities centered around the capabilities and interests of residents
- Daily events and on-site activities such as cooking classes, exercise programs and live entertainment
- Homemade meals prepared daily
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A great place. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because the renovations are not completed yet which includes the kitchen.
A Visit To The Community
It was good tour at the community. The staff were knowledgeable with all my questions. The biggest downfall was the room. The studio was way to small and they didn't have a one bedroom available.
Everything has been going fine here. The staff works well with my father in law. The food is real good and we even got to try it and not bad at all. The room is always clean and no complaints. My father...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.