514 Vision Drive Asheboro NC 27203
We work closely with each resident and their families to create a personalized care plan that is regularly revisited to ensure needs are being met as they change. We offer both assisted living services and memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our staff balances assistance and independence to create an environment that celebrates choice, purpose and individuality.
Brookdale Asheboro has resort-style amenities and high quality care services, serving residents around the clock. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Asheboro include:
- Access to a licensed nurse and a registered nurse around the clock
- Medication assistance, administration and management
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- A choice of apartment style floor plans with kitchenette, basic cable and individual climate controls
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and raised bed garden areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great Respite Care
My husband was here for a respite stay and everything went very well. I was very impressed with the staff, they did a very good caring for him. We will will be returning to look into long term care. I was very...
Caring For My grandmother Well
My grandmother is still adjusting to the community and that is understandable. The community looks great, they keep the place very clean and nice. The only problem I've had has been with the billing and...
Very nice place!
We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Asheboro! The staff here is friendly, professional, and hardworking! Our loved one had two major health issues when we moved him in, and...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.