1200 Corporate Drive Adrian MI 49221
Life at Brookdale Adrian bursts with vitality and warmth. We offer a full activities calendar that strives to meet the unique interests of our residents so that there is always something to do.
Our list of services and amenities is extensive and includes
- A full-service dining program with a choice of menu options, using only the freshest ingredients
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Linen and towel service weekly
- Scheduled transportation services to take residents shopping, to lunch downtown or personal appointments
- Fitness and wellness programs and an on-site exercise room
- A well-trained and caring staff available around the clock
- A game room and community room for residents to interact and develop meaningful connections
- Arts and crafts program
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Nice Place For My Parents
My parents seem happy at this community and have adjusted well to it. My mother particularly loves it as she doesn't have to cook or clean anymore. Their apartment is very nice although it would be nice...
Great place for your folks
Everyone is very friendly and professional. My father adjusted much more quickly than I ever thought he would. I believe it's the way they care about their residents that helped make Dad less homesick right...
Couldn't tour assisted living part
It was independent living and there was no way that my mother could have gone there. They did have some assisted living but unfortunately when I was touring there was a bout of flu and so they highly recommended...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.