Brook Gardens Place
300 O'Neil Street Lake Mills WI 53551
Our community provides many outings and opportunities to form lasting friendships:
- Trips to the Johnson Creek Premium Outlets
- Lunch and activities at the Jefferson Area Senior Center
- Social gatherings with other local care communities
- Outings to local farmers markets
- Visits to local swimming pools
- Cultural events in the surrounding areas
- Outdoor space for gatherings and parties
We also have several in-house activities and amenities, perfect for cold winter days:
- Reading in the cozy library
- Lively games with the Wii gaming system
- Card games
- Arts and crafts, including ceramics
- A large auditorium that is perfect for parties and large group events
- Church services
Our spacious dining rooms provide plenty of options for meals and snacks. We can accommodate several types of diet and visitors often comment on the wonderful food prepared by our chefs.
We work with several different types of care levels and make adjustments as your loved one's needs change. Kind and caring staff are on hand 24 hours a day to assist with everything from medication management to assistance with daily activities. Our well maintained fitness center offers regular exercise classes as well as individual exercise opportunities.
We offer generously sized, well lit apartments that are equipped with all the comforts of home as well as safety features. Both common and private spaces are designed to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Loving the meals!!
My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far things are going well for her. The staff have been kind and attentive to her needs as well accommodating her needs. She has been really impressed...
Brook Gardens Place - Lake Mills, WI
Brook Gardens is an excellent facility. The personnel are very competent and friendly. I would highly recommend the facility.
Staff are wonderful!!
The staff at this community have been absolulty wonderful to my mother and have made her feel right at home in her new living environment, Her apartment is the perfect fit for her, she seems to be very comfortable...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.