Bright Leaf Place
432 Hermitage Dr Danville VA 24541
At Bright Leaf Place, we offer a continuum of care services designed to meet changing needs to ensure our residents stay in our community, in their homes. We provide holistic care services that encourage choice and individuality among residents. Our staff members are well-trained and knowledgeable, providing compassionate care services while promoting independence whenever possible. We work to understand the history of residents while working closely with them to achieve future goals.
Services and amenities offered at Bright Leaf Place include:
- A choice of apartment-style floor plans with courtyard views
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
- Innovative fitness programs, designed specifically for seniors
- Pet-friendly living
- Restaurant-style dining in our well-appointed dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Really happy here!
We had toured other communities and we knew right away that Bright Leaf Place was the perfect fit for my mom. The staff really treats my mom well. The communication with the staff is amazing. Before they give...
From what I saw of Bright Leaf, it is a beautiful facility! Bright leaf was being remodeled at the time that we visited, but it still looked nice. The staff and residents are very friendly and made my loved...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.