Bridges by EPOCH at Westford
108 Littleton Road Westford MA 01886
Bridges by EPOCH Memory Care Assisted Living
When you need superior Alzheimers, dementia and memory care for your loved one, trust the medical and support staff at Bridges by Epoch Memory Care Assisted Living community in Westford, Massachusetts. Located in a historic town made famous by Paul Revere, the assisted living community rests near the edge of the Merrimack Valley which provides a serene and peaceful setting with lush vegetation and exceptionally well-kept neighborhoods.
Seniors living in the Bridges by EPOCH Memory Care Assisted Living community will enjoy Westford's small town values and down home hospitality that abounds in this quaint and picturesque Massachusetts town. Daily interactions with other residents will allow your loved one to feel surrounded by friends and maintain a high level of independence, while the high level of professional care provided by staff members speaks for itself, letting seniors know how vitally important and appreciated the members of this community truly are.
If you would like to know why Bridges by EPOCH Memory Care Assisted Living is superior to other assisted living options, here are just a few of our most popular amenities:
- On-site full service salon
- Well-stocked library with large variety
- Welcoming common spaces suitable for social gatherings
- Superior safety features to keep seniors feeling safe and secure
- Specialized programs and areas for Alzheimers, Memory Care , Dementia and other needs
- Attractive and elegant dining rooms with restaurant style dining or private meal time options
When you choose Bridges by EPOCH Memory Care Assisted Living, your loved one will be surrounded by competent staff members and enjoy a healthy and independent social calendar.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have a family member who has been at this facility for over a year. The staff is kind but I definitely would not recommend this facility. They do not have enough staff to meet needs of residents. The communication...
Short staffed, meals not healthy, negligent in patient care due to lack of staffing.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.