Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
575 Amherst St Nashua NH 03063
What Makes a Bridges by EPOCH Community the Right Choice for Your Family?
Highly regarded and outcome-driven BRIDGES Memory Care program
EPOCH has nearly 20 years of experience providing care and enhancing lives
- Dedicated team with one of the best longevity rates in the industry
- Commitment to staff and family education, family support and involvement
- Developed in partnership with Joyce Simard, a nationally known expert in Alzheimer's disease
- Programming centered around individual interests
- Unique design encourages independence and choice
- Namaste Care program specifically designed for later stage memory loss
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Bridges is a very nice facility that can offer a family a lot that is looking to place a loved one in a memory care retirement home, greate staff, nicely located in South nashua, Brand new well maintained facility,...
The community is gorgeous and I would recommend it!!
The staff are very very responsive. They are on top of any issues that may arise. The food is great, beautifully presented and they have their own chef. They have nursing care available around the clock and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.