About Briar Hill Assisted Living
Briar Hill Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the Oakland County, MI, community of Farmington Hills. Farmington Hills has a population of slightly under 80,000 residents and boasts a completely renovated downtown area replete with art galleries, museums, coffee shops, fine dining establishments, theaters and musical performance venues, public parks and green spaces, and many other amenities that contribute to a high quality of life. Farmington Hills is an upscale community surrounded by rolling hills and fertile farmland. Residents enjoy a four-season climate with classic, snowy winters and warm, pleasant summers.
Briar Hill Assisted Living provides a secure, happy group home setting designed to allow seniors to maintain a high quality of life and retain as much of their independence as possible. Our services are designed to ensure that residents are comfortable and safe at all times and include:
- Housekeeping services, including linens and personal laundry
- Help with personal grooming tasks, bathing, and getting dressed
- Three homestyle meals every day with drinks and snacks at all times
- Staff on duty 24-hours per day every day of the year
- Planned events, social activities, and community involvement
Residents love being part of a warm, happy home in a vibrant city with abundant community and cultural activities. To find out more about our home and our services, please contact us at your convenience.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor