2335 Soutel Drive Jacksonville FL 32208
- Three meals a day prepared on site can accommodate diabetic diets.
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Activity program based on individual needs and interest
- Medication management, administration, storage and ordering
- Transportation to doctor visits
- Music therapy
- Holiday celebrations
One level home designed for ease of living for persons with dementia
Licensed by Florida Agency for health care administration
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.