About Blessed Hill AFH LLC
Blessed Hill AFH LLC
Blessed Hill AFH LLC is a senior care home in Auburn, WA that serves the King County region. Located in a quiet residential area, with the Green River flowing just south, residents will experience optimum quietude and relaxation. The Washington National Golf Club is just a few miles away, where people can gather on weekends and enjoy a day in the sun. With the Auburn Municipal Airport nearby, both residents and their families can plan for visits easily.
At Blessed Hill, each staff member is hand-selected from a vast pool of the most talented caregivers in the region. Background checks are always conducted to ensure only the most responsible applicants are chosen. The intimate, group home setting of Blessed Hill allows residents to form individual bonds with each staff member, so comfort and familiarity will always take precedence.
At Blessed Hill, residents can partake in a variety of amenities including:
- Group activities and regular trips to town
- Exercise and wellness program designed to keep residents in optimum health
- Nutritionally balanced meal preparation, served family-style
- Personalized medical care, as well as hygiene, mobility, and grooming assistance
- 24-hour emergency call system in every room
- Cable-ready fully furnished private bedrooms
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas with beautifully maintained grounds
Residents of Blessed Hill will rapidly feel apart of the family. With shared meals, organized activities, and ample leisure time, residents and kick back and live their retirement to its fullest. Whether you enjoy nature walks in the park, fishing in the nearby river, or just reading in the local library, you're sure to find what you're looking for at Blessed Hill.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor