About Bethel Home 4
Bethel Home 4
Bethel Home 4 is a residential care home located in Lakewood, Washington, which is in Pierce County. Lakewood is a typical nature lover's paradise with a huge concentration of lakes and creeks within the city limits, providing excellent boating and bird watching opportunities. It is a fun and peaceful place to live, with gorgeous scenery, and ideal for all families.
At Bethel Home 4 the staff are compassionate and friendly, always on hand at any time of the day or night to assist the residents. This peaceful group home setting is an ideal place for loved ones to live a happy and healthy life, maintaining their independence as much as possible. We treat our residents with the utmost respect and ensure that they are always satisfied with individualized care.
At Bethel Home 4 we also encourage our community to get involved and offer appropriate memory care activities and high quality amenities, including:
- A well-stocked library for enjoying alone time
- Fully secured property which offers spacious grounds
- Comfortable common living rooms for socializing and activities
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Healthy meals and snacks daily
- Devotional services offered
- Pet are allowed
- Various activities are offered including puzzles and games, entertainment, arts and crafts, gardening and more
- Events and celebrations are held
At Bethel Home 4, you will find an enjoyable, peaceful place where your loved one will feel safe and comfortable, whilst experiencing freedom and fun. Visit us to find out more about how we can make your family member feel at home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor