Bethel Home 4
9009 Zircon Dr SW Lakewood WA 98498
Bethel Home 4
Bethel Home 4 is a residential care home located in Lakewood, Washington, which is in Pierce County. Lakewood is a typical nature lover's paradise with a huge concentration of lakes and creeks within the city limits, providing excellent boating and bird watching opportunities. It is a fun and peaceful place to live, with gorgeous scenery, and ideal for all families.
At Bethel Home 4 the staff are compassionate and friendly, always on hand at any time of the day or night to assist the residents. This peaceful group home setting is an ideal place for loved ones to live a happy and healthy life, maintaining their independence as much as possible. We treat our residents with the utmost respect and ensure that they are always satisfied with individualized care.
At Bethel Home 4 we also encourage our community to get involved and offer appropriate memory care activities and high quality amenities, including:
- A well-stocked library for enjoying alone time
- Fully secured property which offers spacious grounds
- Comfortable common living rooms for socializing and activities
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Healthy meals and snacks daily
- Devotional services offered
- Pet are allowed
- Various activities are offered including puzzles and games, entertainment, arts and crafts, gardening and more
- Events and celebrations are held
At Bethel Home 4, you will find an enjoyable, peaceful place where your loved one will feel safe and comfortable, whilst experiencing freedom and fun. Visit us to find out more about how we can make your family member feel at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.