Best Senior Care Home LLC
3324 Hill Drive Duluth GA 30096
Best Senior Care Home LLC offers superb senior care and support in a relaxed group home setting. Our community was built in 1987 and was remodeled in 2009, allowing us to offer state-of-the art amenities for residents. Our community is situated on an acre of private property near many of the area's finest amenities. We have a high caregiver-to-resident ratio, allowing us to offer personalized care to each member of our community.
At Best Senior Care Home LLC, seniors enjoy a comfortable and homelike community with access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals provided daily, with special accommodations for kosher and vegetarian diets
- Complimentary transportation
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor common areas
- Private bedrooms with ample storage space
- Private bathrooms with wheelchair accessible showers
- A vibrant activities schedule designed to promote socialization and enrichment
At Best Senior Care Home LLC, seniors enjoy a laidback lifestyle in a comfortable and homelike setting. We provide all the privacy and comforts of living independently, without the stress and hassle of living alone. We are proud of our community and the high quality of care we provide, and we are looking forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.