About Beechwood Assisted Living
Beechwood Assisted Living is located in Catonsville, a city in Maryland in Baltimore County. Beechwood Assisted Living is a residential care home with 24 rooms and 15 beds, that has been operational since 1994. Residents feel right at home in this Victorian home with all its modern comforts. The property boasts a one acre garden with lots of oak trees, a variety of flowers and shrubbery. Set in a quiet residential neighborhood, the home looks like something out of a storybook.
The staff at Beechwood Assisted Living are caring and compassionate individuals who offer round the clock supervision. They are happy to assist with daily chores, whatever those chores might be. The Baltimore County Department and the Department of Health and Mental hygiene performs quarterly checkups on the home to see that everything is as it should be.
Amenities in our group home setting include:
- Assistance with bathing, showing, dressing and grooming
- Housekeeping to keep rooms dust free and polished with plenty of clean clothes and linens
- Breakfast to get the day going, a light lunch, a fortifying dinner and snacks throughout the day
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and social activities
- Respite care and rehabilitation
Residents are encouraged to stay as independent as possible with social outings, or visits to family and friends. Alternatively, loved ones are free to visit any day of the week.
Beechwood Assisted Living is a magnificent senior care home that offers all the comforts, plus the care of a nurse and the company of others.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor