About Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Memory Care
Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Memory Care is a senior care home in the Southwestern city of St. George, Utah. Our welcoming community is located in the center of a quiet residential neighborhood near shopping, churches, and the scenic HAssisted Living way Washington Trail. As the county seat of Washington County and home to Dixie State University, St. George provides the perfect mix of health care services and amenities, making this a great place to call home.
Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Memory Care is proud to deliver exceptional care to our residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a welcoming group home setting. Our team of highly skilled caregivers have the experience needed to keep our seniors safe and secure at all times, and we are committed to helping our residents enjoy a peaceful, stress-free lifestyle.
Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Memory Care provides seniors with a wide range services and amenities that are designed to promote wellness among our residents, including:
- Choice of private and shared fully-furnished bedrooms with en-suite hAssisted Living -baths
- Three home-cooked meals plus snacks served daily in our family-style dining room
- Medication assistance is available
- Daily on-site recreational activities
- Secure, fully landscaped outdoor spaces complete with comfortable seating areas
We are pleased to provide seniors with a safe, inviting group home setting here at Bee Hive Homes of St. George - Memory Care, and we invite you to contact us for more information about our unique community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor