Bee Hive Homes of Newton
601 S. Main Street Newton MS 39345
Bee Hive Homes of Newton
Bee Hive Homes of Newton is located within Newton, Mississippi, which is situated in Newton County. This residential care home in Newton welcomes seniors in a domestic setting. Bee Hive Homes offers assisted living to those who want to remain independent, but need some help with daily activities. In this cozy home setting, seniors are part of a family and are treated with respect and dignity.
Caregivers are trained individuals committed who ensure that every resident is happy and healthy. They see to the needs of the seniors, whether that be bathing, dressing, grooming, tying a shoelace or writing a letter.
The amenities at Bee Hive Homes are plentiful and designed to ensure everyone's happiness and safety:
- Private rooms which residents can decorate to their own taste and a private bathroom
- 24-hour care with caregivers on the premises in case of an emergency
- Excellent home cooked meals we are proud to serve
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service so our residents always have clean clothes, sheets and towels
- Daily activities and exercises to keep the body fit and the mind active
While the atmosphere at this group home setting doesn't buzz with activity, we do encourage social interaction. Whether this be with the staff, the other residents or visitors, so nobody ever feels lonely or left out.
Bee Hive Homes is a wonderful place to live, with staff that truly cares. One only has to look at the residents' happy faces to know they are happy and well taken care off.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
When I called the Bee Hive Homes of Newton, they told me that they would not be able to take care of my father because of the level of care that he needed, which is understandable and I appreciate them telling...
They seem to be doing an excellent job.
They seem to be doing an excellent job. She really enjoys the place, and they go out of their way to help her. The owner went all the way to the doctor a long way away.They are a little slow with the billing...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.